Health and Wellness Resources
Crisis Plan & Hotline
- Essential Worker Support Line - Family &Children's Association 516-281-0202
- Pandemic Crisis Services Response Coalition - www.covidmentalhealthsupport.org
Also please check our page dedicated to Crisis Hotlines.
Drug & Alcohol Treatment
- Tempest – A Virtual program changing how individuals access recovery for alcohol use disorder; offering free online recovery support meetings during COVID-19 outbreak
- THRIVE Recovery Community & Outreach Center
Companies that are offer prescription delivery in NYC and/or throughout NY state for consumers
- Capsule - Digital pharmacy that offers hand-delivered same-day medication drop off to its customers both for convenience and access for the home-bound.
- Walgreens - Patients can reach a Walgreens pharmacist via phone, in store or using the pharmacy chat option on our website and Walgreens app to address COVID-19 questions. Walgreens is also waiving delivery fees for all eligible prescriptions.
- CVS Pharmacy - CVS Pharmacy is waiving charges for home delivery of prescription medications, to help patients avoid visiting their local CVS Pharmacy for refills or new prescriptions.
- 25 Ways To Get Moving At Home.
- 20 Ways To Get Moving While You Work:
- YMCA is offering free online exercise classes